Day 17

Hey peeps.

Its 2 am in the morning. I just start study at 10pm till 11. Then play till 1.30am. And continue studying now.

Tonight i'm reading the triangles of neck. My weakness since oxford day. Triangles are not that hard actually. It just when you dont know how to draw, where it is located; u r screwed. 

Ive been off instagram for 3 weeks long now? Wow huhu thats amazing. So far i'm feeling okay. Less distraction to deal with.

Other than this anatomy, i need to do my molecular medicine slide which need to be submitted on thursday. 

I'm gonna try to stay up. Make myself up by listening to radio or something. Taking a 5 mins nap on my table. I hope I'm motivated enough to do this.

I need to.

This is my last-ditch stand and i'm gonna slay the final hopefully.

Chiao.

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Tutorial: Letak Facebook share button di blog

Resepi: Kek Batik Sarawak/Milo

tutorial:hover berpelangi