a i n a d z r i ;
 Home | Follow+

Isnin, 8 Mei 2017
Overthinking

Its 11.30a.m. Monday. And I'm not going to college because.... I wake up late 👳
So yeah hye people. The title says it all. Ive been in not so great state of mind lately. 

I'm overthinking things. Small things. I got flashback of memories and things that I hate, and try to forget. I'm finding myself quiet most of the time because.. honestly my mind is so loud. 

Its so frustrating as it affects my life. I know i should be studying (3rd internal exam is 2 weeks away) but... i cant stop thinking. I need to find a solution to this.

This room. My current room is filled with vibes that i dont recognize. What should i do people. Confront the problem? I did. I tried although i feel super stupid afterward. 

They said happiness comes within, not from surrounding. Maybe thats it. Maybe i should back to basic. Maybe i need to find what is happiness to me. Maybe i should stop putting my happiness in temporary things. 

See readers, im talking nonsense. My mind is so packed with thoughts that i dont even know how to arrange my words. 

Why bother updating when you cant express and explain what you really feel? Am really sorry. It just that maybe.. i want to be heard. 


About Me


Blogger from Malacca-Bangalore. Was born in 1997. Blogging since 2008. Full time dental student and part time blogger. This blog is a little place where I express my feelings and memories. I'm sucker for cute things and beautiful words. Feel free to join my journey through out life and leave your advices or thoughts at the comment section or chatbox. Love, Ain Nadzri.


Chatbox


Alien sesat


Treasure


Copyright ©Ain Nadzri. All rights reserved.