Falling and fearing

The moment
I feel empty
Without your messages
And jokes
Are the moment
I notice that I'm so close 
To fall
In that crazy little thing
Called love

The minute 
I get my heart 
Ache; burning with jealousy
Everytime your name
Slipped from other girls' mouth
Are the realization
That I want you
To be mine
And only mine.

The day 
I didnt see any updates 
From you
Or about you
I'm secretly praying to God
That you are doing grant;
Your day is fantastic
Just like how you are

And somehow i managed
To knock 
some sense in me
That maybe
Just maybe...
I want you to be fine forever
And taking care of you 
Is the best duty
I could have.


** i'm falling for you and I dont think it's right. Afraid that im falling too hard. Too fast. And the most important thing, im afraid to be the only one who's falling.

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Tutorial: Letak Facebook share button di blog

Resepi: Kek Batik Sarawak/Milo

tutorial:hover berpelangi