Q&A (Number Game part 2)

Assalammualaikum. (=

Its 1.39 a.m and I'm gonna answer the questions that you guys had chose. Anyway, thank you so much for playing along. I love you guys mucho. ;)

1. FULL NAME
Nur Ain Iffah Binti Mohamad Nadzri

4. 3 THINGS I LOVE
my bedroom, my samsung note 4, and my polaroid camera (all 3 things are pink in colour lol)

15. MEANING BEHIND MY USERNAME
my username is Ain Nadzri, so obviously its my name and Ayah's name. Back then, the username used to be Aind Biebs muahahhahahaha because I'm a lil obsessed with Justin. (I still love him tho,  belieber for lyfe) 

38. MY FUTURE GOALS
hm, there's a lot of goals  that I wanna achieve. One of it is to do well in dental school. Actually I;m sponsored (revertible loan) by MARA. so yeah, I need do my best to pay less. Teheee. 

40. MY FAVORITE STORE(S)
I'm a sucker for cute/ kawaii things babe. So. the store that i surely love are Living Cabin and Daiso. oh i'm also a nerdy bookworm, hence  any bookstores make me happy. (yeah I do feel happy surrounded by books)

43. SOMETHING I'M TALENTED AT
Hahaha this question. Well, not to brag but I have talent in procrastinating every task that I have. Kehkehkeh ok ok. serious. hmmmm, talent. I think i need to say that I'm very good at words. not just beautiful cheesy words/pick up lines but I'm actually presenting Melaka in Sahibba competition back in 2012. I've been participating in Sahibba since 2008 when I'm in standard 5 so I can say I'm quite good at it. And quite lucky too! ^_^  These are posts about Sahibba that i wrote when I'm still young. CLICK (Dont judge my writing style pls, I'm too young and dumb)



Much Love,
 Ain Nadzri

Ulasan

Another Indah berkata…
Assalamualaikum. How old are you girl ? :)
i / i berkata…
#belieberforlyf hahaha alaa patutnya comment down #28 hari tu. I missed the chance :(
Ain Nadzri berkata…
@Syahindah Ms Waalaikummussalam. I'm 19 :)
Ain Nadzri berkata…
@Iz Rdn A confession? an entry about it is coming. wait for it. hehehe

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Tutorial: Letak Facebook share button di blog

Resepi: Kek Batik Sarawak/Milo

Tutorial:Favicon@ icon di blog