Transformation

Assalammualaikum. (=

Salam ramadan dear readers. Hari ketiga berpuasa dan Alhaamdulillah, still alive and kicking. So yeah. I actually have a plenty of time since I have finished my Canadian Pre University Program. It has been about 10 days now since my last semester final exam. The result is still not out yet. Do pray for me to get the best result. I swear I do have nightmare about finals. huhuhu mimpi tiba tiba esok ada final. then tak ready. then study last minute. bangun bangun lega.sebab fuhhhh nasib takde final lagi.

So the title of the entry. bukan pasal apa pun. this blog! I think this blog need a little makeover. It's going to take some time as I think I wanna revert to classic template again. Playing with coding and stuff. huhu. tunggu naa.I also think that I'm gonna update more often now. Since its ramadan, and I have been trying lots of new recipe from dishes to desserts, I also think that I migh share the recipe with yo guys. Because why not right? sharing is caring. Just wait for it okay!

Much Love,
 Ain Nadzri

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Tutorial: Letak Facebook share button di blog

Resepi: Kek Batik Sarawak/Milo

'Choice'